Friday, February 9, 2007

Cristina Yang

Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Grey's Anatomy

Burke: So, I have a question to ask. I checked the schedule and I noticed that both you and I are off tonight. I made reservations. I have a favorite restaurant.

Cristina: None of those were questions.

__________________________________________________
Meredith: After all this time, all your warnings about me sleeping with my boss and you're doing the same exact thing.

Cristina: Oh, it's not the same thing.

Meredith: It's the exact same!

Cristina: No, it's not. You and McDreamy are in a relationship.

Meredith: And you and Burke are in?

Cristina: Switzerland. It's very neutral there and they make very nice watches.

____________________________________________________

Cristina: I need you to help me find the leg!... Aren't boyfriends supposed to help in situations like this?

Burke: When we're on duty, I can't be your boyfriend.

Cristina: So, when we're on duty, I can have sex with someone else?

_____________________________________________________
Cristina [to Meredith]: Burke wants to have a relationship... Boys are stupid.

THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ler todo o blog, muito bom